Dr. Tal Leead Bio:
Dr. Tal (PsyD) is a psychologist, best-selling author, and founder of Happier Being™. Her first book, “Happier Being: Your Path to Optimizing Habits, Health & Happiness” was published in September of 2022 and topped several Amazon best-seller lists. Since publishing, the book has sold thousands of copies, received a finalist award from American Book Fest, and was featured in Thrive Global magazine. It has received praise from the likes of world-renowned meditation expert Sharon Salzberg, amongst many others.
Over the past several years Dr. Tal has also been a presenter / featured speaker for the following organizations
- Gross Global Happiness Summit, University for Peace & World Happiness Academy
- Happiness Center at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- International Positive Psychology Association World Congress, Los Angeles
- Spring Institute at West Valley Mental Health Clinic, Los Angeles
- National Psychological Association Convention, Israel
- The Oaks at Ojai Spa, Ojai
Dr. Tal Leead Photos:
“Happier Being: Your Path to Optimizing Habits, Health & Happiness”
Why am I not happier? What does well-being truly feel like? Can I learn how to be a happier person?
The answer is a resounding YES! No matter your circumstance, you can learn to become happier by optimizing how you think, feel, and behave every day. Through the latest research, client success stories, and a bit of humor, this book will give you the formula for greater happiness and success in life! So go ahead, unlock your full potential with each page, live more, and flourish into a healthier, Happier Being™.
For more information / to view the book on Amazon click here: https://tinyurl.com/yh3dcp2c